Introducing our fastest moving Fable – Fable Spin!
- The Fable Spin module has four connectors two of which can rotate
- The module has unlimited 360 degree rotation with speed-up to 80 RPM
- Includes sensor array with 3 sensors that can each measure color (RGB), ambient light and distance measurements
- The connectors have relative encoder feedback with a resolution of 0.12 degrees
- There is infrared communication between robots with a range of up 2 meters
Fable Play! is a module of Fable Spin but formulated specifically to play! The Fable Play! solution consists of two Fable spin modules that have the ability to interact with each other for an extremely fun, challenging and educational experience. All you need to do is click the modular wheels in place on both robots and the possibilities are endless. With Fable Play you have all you need to get the game started. The modules are set up so that they can react and respond to the action of the other. You can play football, tag or event simulate meeting a celebrity.
This summer we held a global competition. One lucky school class will get a chance to win their own Fable Robot Set (value $1,150).
In this video, our Fable robot selected at random the grand winner.
► Check out the video to see if your school was the lucky winner?
Didn’t win this time?
If you did not win and would like to know more about how to bring robotics and programming into your classroom, you can order one of our limited Fable robot demo sets for free for 30 days.
The graphic below shows you how our 30-day free trial of the Fable robot system works:
Fable robot demo kit is available in North America and many European countries. Take your classroom to the next level – order your 30-day free trial here.